Sadly it isn't Alicia Silverstone. Rather it is Stacey Dash, the black girl. She looks pretty [censored] good for 40 years old.
Sadly it isn't Alicia Silverstone. Rather it is Stacey Dash, the black girl. She looks pretty [censored] good for 40 years old.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
And where are the links, come on :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That is hilarious I laughed out loud when I saw that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
You have been settin on that one to use it for a while haven't ya.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Nope my google button is broke [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
By the way, man with the way her career seems to be, wouldn't you expect Alicia to try and do something.
Not really related, but I seen that after getting them to change some scenes in Closer, that Natalie Portman is doing nudity or at least toplessness (I cant remember which I read) in an upcoming movie.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I was thinking along the same lines, Stacey must be gettin low on cash and the work doesn't really come rolling in for a 40 year old that plays a teen it was a whole lot easier to do when she was 30-35 and could pull off the young look. Alicia will probably end up doing something when she gets older and can't play the young roles anymore.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks